If you’re looking for an easy cinnamon toast recipe, you’ve come to the right place! This easy cinnamon toast has just the right amount of cinnamon, sugar, and crunch to make it taste delicious!
If you search for cinnamon toast recipes, you’ll find that some recipes say to cook cinnamon toast in an oven or skillet. This recipe is easy for kids to make because it uses a toaster instead.
Cinnamon toast is buttery bread with cinnamon and sugar. This cinnamon sugar toast has a small crunch, but not too much and it is really good. You can eat this cinnamon toast for breakfast or a snack. It can also be a little treat after school.
My mom used to make this cinnamon toast for me. Now I make it by myself!
How to Make Cinnamon Toast
First, get two slices of bread and put them in the toaster. Check your toaster setting so you do not burn your bread. I like to use whole wheat sandwich bread for a healthy cinnamon toast. Once the bread slices are toasted the way you like them, take them out of the toaster.
Spread the warm toasted bread with butter. The butter will start to melt into the bread. Next, sprinkle the bread with cinnamon and sugar and serve.
Tips for Making Cinnamon Sugar Toast
- You should always put the butter on before you put the cinnamon and sugar, otherwise, the cinnamon and sugar won’t stick.
- Toast the bread more or less, depending on how you like your toast.
- You can use more or less butter, sugar and cinnamon depending on your tastes.
- This recipe is easily doubled. Use however many slices of bread you need for the amount of people you are serving.
- Cinnamon toast tastes best when it is warm. Serve immediately, otherwise, the toast will lose its crunch.
What to Serve with Cinnamon Toast
You can serve fruit with cinnamon sugar toast. Try strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, mango, apple, peach, or pineapple. Pair cinnamon toast with my easy yogurt bowl for breakfast.
Easy Cinnamon Toast
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- cinnamon to taste
- Get out the slices of bread, and put them in the toaster. Toast the bread until it is lightly golden brown.
- Spread the butter over the toast. Sprinkle half of the sugar on each slice of toast. Sprinkle with cinnamon.