This yogurt bowl is super easy for kids to make with only four ingredients. This Greek yogurt breakfast bowl is also perfect for a healthy snack!
I love this yogurt bowl because even a kid can make it. It only has four ingredients and no cooking is required. It’s made with simple ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen.
I used plain Greek yogurt in this yogurt bowl. Greek yogurt is thick and creamy and has more protein than regular yogurt. You can use your favorite kind of yogurt.
You can eat this yogurt bowl for breakfast, you can use it as a side dish for lunch, you can make it for a snack, or you can enjoy it as a healthy dessert.
How to Make a Yogurt Bowl
To make a yogurt bowl, you start by putting some yogurt into a small serving bowl. I usually use plain Greek yogurt, but you can use different kinds of yogurt such as flavored yogurt. Try to choose a yogurt that doesn’t have a lot of added sugar.
Next, you add honey, then blueberries, and then graham cracker. I like to crumble the graham cracker into small pieces before adding it to the yogurt bowl. You could also use graham crackers for dipping.
For the honey, you should drizzle it on right after you put in the yogurt, otherwise, your graham cracker will get soggy.
You can adapt this recipe to make it your own. Here are some suggestions.
Tips for making Greek yogurt breakfast bowls
- Instead of blueberries you can use another kind of berries such as raspberries, strawberries or even blackberries.
- To sweeten, you can use maple syrup instead of honey.
- If you use sweetened yogurt, you may want to leave out the honey in this recipe.
- For the graham cracker, if you don’t like the regular kind, you could use cinnamon or chocolate graham crackers. You can also use granola instead of graham crackers.
If you try this recipe, leave a comment to let me know! What would you put in your yogurt bowl?
Yogurt Bowl with Fruit
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or your favorite yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 graham cracker sheet crumbled
- Place Greek yogurt in a small serving bowl.
- Drizzle honey over the yogurt.
- Top with blueberries and crumbled graham cracker. Serve immediately.
- You can also use other kinds of fruit or flavored yogurt. If you use sweetened yogurt you may want to omit the honey.